Monday, February 10, 2014

Traffic Jam

Wow.

I really appreciate all the traffic to my blog due to the fact that I mentioned getting the pre-qualification survey for the Influenster J'Adore Voxbox, and TONS of people are googling it for hints. I got the email today that said I would definitely be getting it. I'm anxiously waiting for the tracking number. They've been giving hints out on facebook, and so far there's some John Freda stuff for your hair. It's some kind of straightening serum I think. I can't wait to try that for sure, because my hair is SO wavy, and I never have time to straighten it..so I kinda have to just work with the waves. Lol.

I got some decent mail today. Some Tums Refreshers, SEVERAL awesome Kroger coupons, and some paint swatches. I think I found the color I need to touch up all the spots in my bathroom, plus all the little nicks around the apartment. All the walls are the same color, and unfortunately I can't paint them a different color.

By the way, I acquired a small piece of canvas/mesh type stuff to make a rag rug like the one featured here. I'd really like to buy some scrap fabric, or even some fat quarters, but cotton seems to fray really easily, so I'll probably just use some of the leftover fleece I have from a previous blanket. The only bad part is that it's all yellow..and I'm not that big of a fan of yellow. I thought about using it as a bath mat in my bathroom because it'd go with the suns and stars on my shower curtain, but fleece isn't all that absorbent. Idk. I'll probably go ahead and do it, learn from it, and do it up better the next time.

That's it, kids. I've got last night's episode of the walking dead loading, and I'm gonna watch what I can (IF I can).

Eat up, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment