Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. Plus write some more stuff.

I'm REALLY hoping to get my J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster today. It would be the ultimate freebie gift on this day. There are some AMAZING products in this box, and I've counted about 6 items in there so far. Flat iron spray, hershey kisses, false eyelashes, clay face mask stuff, tea, and some mens spray lotion. So exciting!! C'mon mailman!

BES had a free dress down day today, so Rizz got to wear her Valentines Day attire. She looked so cute. They're having an early dismissal today, so I hope it doesn't interfere with the parties at school, and hopefully she got to pass out all her valentines. Unfortunately she'll be gone for the weekend, but I'll get to spend most of  Valentines Day with her.

Also, today is my younger sister's birthday. Happy 21st Birthday, Casey! I hope you and Addie have a great day together!

Normally I go to my mom's every Friday to do laundry and come back home on Saturday. However, I will be staying home tonight to spend V-Day with the bf. Redbox, Left 4 dead, and fancy dip. Ohh yeah.

So I'm convinced that I am unable to use mascara. It just doesn't work on me. I've tried to apply it twice now, and used two different kinds, and it's just not for me. My damn eyelashes are entirely too long, and almost reach above my eyebrows with that mascara on..so it's like they stab my eyebrows. It's weird. And it's really good quality mascara..I just can't do it. It's the mascara that I got in my Rimmel Brand Badge prize box, and I hate that I can't use it cuz it's really a big deal to get it. So I'll probably give it to Casey. She's an expert on that shit.

So Rizz will be home at around 3, then we leave when TJ gets home at 5:30. I packed her bag already, and I pray that it will suffice for the weekend. Someone always has something to say about what I pack and that I should let her pack her own bag. If I were to let her pack her own bag, she'd pack the cocktail dress they bought her and a swim suit or a leotard. But it's whatever. I just hope she has a good time.

That's all for today unless I get something big in the mail. Til then..

Eat up y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment