Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mombie.

I. Am so. Tired.

Last night I didn't end up going to bed until after midnight, because I was waiting for Jazzy to go to sleep. Everyone else is knocked out early, but he's the night owl, and I don't like to go to bed until he's asleep. So once I did, it took me forever to actually fall asleep. Couldn't turn my brain off.

Then, at 3am, the boy wakes up and comes into my bedroom puking everywhere. Just one spew after the other. Covered my sheets, blanket, and one of TJ's pillows. It smelled like the popcorn he had as a snack before bedtime, which is a different brand than we normally get, so I'm gonna blame that crappy popcorn.

So once the puking subsided I get up, put him in the tub, get him cleaned up, then out and re-dressed, and then back to bed. After that, I had to take all the sheets and whatnot off the bed. By this time it was well after 4 am. I'm grouchy. I'm saying stuff that I dont mean. Mostly just calling TJ a diva for not helping me with the puke mess because he's freaking out that it may have gotten on his arm.

Then around 4:30, I lay back down. The only blanket we have is the one I made and it's only big enough for me..but somehow, TJ and I both fit under it. Barely.

We didn't sleep much after that, and had to get right back up at 7. School was running on a 2 hour delay, so Brody had time to eat a big breakfast, take a bath, and play for about an hour. Jazz wont be taking a nap, so neither will I. I desperately need a shower, but I dont see myself being able to stay up long enough to take one tonight. I have entirely too much shit to do, and shouldn't even be sitting here typing this, but it's all I feel like doing at the moment. The living room looks like a tornado of tortilla chips, foam puzzle pieces, and toy trains hit it. And of course there's the random sock and pair of pants.

Dinner is a mystery. I might think of something after I have another 4 cups of coffee. Jazz needs a haircut, but it's too cold to do it now. He looks like Julius Caesar with a bad case of bed head. Lol.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment