Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Mail Haul

I got some good mail today! I wasn't expecting to get my PinchMe box so soon since the other ones I've gotten took so long, but mine was waiting for me today. :) AND it was all the samples I requested. None were missing! However, the coffee was busted, so there was coffee powder all over everything in the box.



This is the second time I've gotten a Montagne Jeunesse mask in the mail, free! The other one was from Influenster. I can't wait to try this one! And I love the mini lotion. It's nice to not have to squeeze it out of a flat packet. 

I also got a sample of Oxytrol For Women. It's for overactive bladder. I don't really suffer from that, I just wanted the sample. 



It's a full size sample, with 4 patches inside. Dang!



No comments:

Post a Comment