Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snowin' like hell.

So according to BCPS, this is the 9th snow day of the school year. The last day of school has been extended to June 6th. It's probably safe to say that there wont be any school tomorrow either because it's snowing right now. Why even bother having a summer break? Just send em all year round. Fuck it.

I'm not in the best mood. I've not had any coffee. I'm going to try to give it up for a day or two, and see how I feel about it. I dont like it so far, so it probably wont last. I have a headache from lack of caffeine.

So I didn't make that tomato basil dip last night. We got home late from the grocery store and I was too wore out to make it. I'm doing it today though.

Oh, and stupid Mercury is officially in retrograde. TJ was late for work this morning because my phone died, therefore the alarm didn't go off. Grr.

Let's all hope this day gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment