Monday, February 3, 2014

Kroger Freebie Friday Digital Downloads

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but EVERY friday, Kroger offers a coupon for a free product. I've been collecting their freebies every friday for several months now. I have three Kroger cards, meaning I get three free items from them every friday.

In order to take advantage of this, you must have a valid Kroger card, and have an account set up on the kroger website to access the card. From the website, you can add/download digital coupons to your kroger card. This saves a lot of time, and keeps you from having to use paper coupons at the checkout. Every friday, log into your kroger account, locate the digital coupon, and download it to your kroger card. You don't physically download software to your computer or anything, and it's silly that they call it a 'download'. It's basically just adding a digital coupon to your Kroger card. It's pretty much awesome.

They've offered several awesome, free products. Some of them I have started buying after trying them for free. This past friday, I had several freebies saved up on my kroger cards so I cashed them all in at once. Look at THIS beautiful haul.


Now, the shave gel and the extra Aquafina Flavorsplash water came from other promotions. I got a coupon for a free shave gel with my Schick Hydro Silk Sensivtive care bzzkit, and the Aquafina coupon came directly from Aquafina. So for ALL those items above, I paid .21 cents. Yes, 21 cents. 

Skeet skeet!! Hahaha. I love a good bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment