Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Forced Hiatus.

I should really be ashamed of myself. We haven't had internet for about a week, so I haven't been able to post ANYTHING online at all. However, there's a lady that lives a street over from me whose wifi is unsecured so I'm connected to her right now.

I apologize for not posting. I've missed blogging! But I've got some pretty good stuff coming. Product reviews, recipes I plan to try, and of course photos. I'm thinking about including all the freebies I get in the mail on here too. Just a thought.

Speaking of freebies, is anyone else out there taking advantage of Kroger's freebie friday digital coupon downloads? I do this EVERY friday. I have two kroger cards for my personal use, plus my mom's kroger card. Last Friday the coupon was for free bold lunchmeat from Hillshire Farms. So with all the kroger cards, I got two packages for myself, and one for my mom. This coming Friday, they've got some kind of bottled juice drink for kids. If you aren't already taking advantage of this, YOU NEED TO!! I've gotten some really amazing products from Freebie Friday.

That's all for now. I will have normal internet back on Friday.

Eat up, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment