Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cascade Platinum pacs

A couple weeks ago I got a sample in the mail ( I can't remember from where, maybe P&G?) of Cascade Platinum Pacs. There were two in the package. Now, I'm not a fan of using my dishwasher because I have OCD when it comes to my dishes being clean, and my dishwasher just doesn't cut it, so I hand wash my dishes. I have tried Finish gel pacs in the past, and they just didn't get anything clean, so I've got a lot of them left, just sitting under my kitchen sink. What an idiot I am to buy them in bulk without even trying them first.

Anyway!

I figured I'd give the Cascade pacs a chance, so I used one of the samples I got.

MAN!

They're awesome. On the underside is powdered soap, but on the top of the pac there are little swirls of liquid soap. They made my dishes sparkle, with no spots! I love 'em.


So I sent the BF out to buy me some, and he came home with some that were slightly different than my sample, but I think the only difference was that they were lemon scented. Not a big deal. They still work.

However, they're a little pricey. So some days, I still hand wash my dishes. And I use Dawn for that.

So eat up, y'all! And get them dishes dirty! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment