Monday, September 23, 2013

Dean's Tru Moo Vanilla Milk

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been a busy, busy lady.

I recently signed up at a website called BzzAgent. It's similar to Influenster because they send you products or coupons to test, and then you give feedback and review those products. So far, I'm really liking it. 

I was chosen for the TruMoo Halloween BzzCampaign.




Upon checking my mail today, I received ten (10) 75 cents off coupons for TruMoo products, and another coupon for a free TruMoo product. They recommended the TruMoo Vanilla Halloween milk, which is vanilla-flavored milk but it's Orange (because it's for Halloween, duh). I was soooo excited when I got my package in the mail. I love free stuff!! 

So I went to Kroger tonight, used my coupon, and got my half gallon of Halloween TruMoo. As soon as I got home, my daughter and I tried it. 

It's pretty good. It is a little bit watered down, similar to skim milk but not quite that watery. The vanilla flavor is good, but isn't strong enough. My daughter liked it, and had no complaints. I really like the color because it makes it more fun to drink. I had a couple glasses of the milk, paired with my favorite Oreos (the Halloween ones, of course!), and the combination tasted amazing! 




Overall, I'd probably buy the milk again. Especially because my daughter enjoyed it so much. The only thing I'd change about it is the strength of the flavor. Just needs to be a little more concentrated. Other than that, it tastes just like a vanilla milkshake.

Eat up, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment