Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle

So a while back I signed up for Swaggable, and it's similar to Influenster because you get to try products for free, and write reviews about them. It took a little while before they sent me anything, but I have recieved my first product from them. Sheila G's Brownie Brittle in chocolate chip flavor.



I gotta say, it was pretty good. Even the kids loved it. It's like eating JUST the edges of a brownie, but it's more uniform in size and shape. They're like little crispy cookies packed with the chocolatey goodness of a brownie. They're very light and airy, like a cracker, only way better. I recieved two bags of these to sample and review. I don't know how they were able to fit so many chocolate chips in such a thin, crispy cookie, but they did. I love 'em!! 

If you're interested in trying them for yourself, you may want to order them from BrownieBrittle.com because I haven't seen them in any stores yet, and trust me, I've looked. 

Eat up, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment