Monday, September 2, 2013

Influenster Sargento Voxbox

Can I just say WOO FREAKIN' HOO!?

Big news!! I have qualified for Influenster's Sargento Cheese Voxbox. I could not be more excited about this! I recently joined influenster about a month ago, and I've already been chosen for something!

They are sending me a VoxBox containing a voucher redeemable for FREE Sargento Natural Cheese, a coupon for $1-off, and a surprise cheese accesory!! This is SO fun!

All I have to do once I get it is make a video of the unboxing, redeem my coupon, check the product in on Influenster, and write a review on all of my connected social networking sites--including this one! So, hopefully it comes in the mail soon because I am like a kid in a candy store for this type of stuff.

Also, within the next couple of weeks I should be getting the baking kit I won from Internationl Delight's "What's your ID?" contest. Back in May I was notified that I was a sweepstakes winner for the baking kit, which includes a Kitchenaid Mixer, coupons for free creamer, and an International Delight apron. I should have it by the 20th. :)

So many good things this month!!

Plus my birthday is in two days. The big 2-9. Not so much w00t..but I think I could pull offbeing 28 a few more years. Lol.

Eat up y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment