Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's my birthday.

Yep. The big 2-9. I don't feel any different. But I am starting to see that I can't still do the same things I could when I was, say...23. I have to take ibuprofen daily if I don't want body aches. My stomach is no longer a garbage disposal, and I actually have to be careful of what I eat. Otherwise, there I am taking more ibuprofen. I should probably start taking something to promote digestive health or something like that.

I couldn't imagine having a baby at 29. My last one was born when I was 27, and that nearly killed me. My mom was 41 when she gave birth to my younger sister. I have no idea how she pulled that one off. I think 29 is the new 40..cuz that's exactly how old I feel.

Anyway, this isn't a post feelin' sorry for myself, I promise. I'm gonna make the most of this year. It's the last year I'll have in my 20's. Next year, I'll be freakin' 30. THIRTY, people! That's when I'll gripe and bitch the most. Lol.

Or..I could just pretend to be 29 for a few more years. Hehe.

Eat up, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment