Friday, January 17, 2014

Snow day!

I've been up since 6:30 when I got a text notification from Shepherdsville Fire Department's twitter account saying Bullitt County Schools were closed today. I'm ok with that. It's actually snowing right now, and the field behind the apartment looks like a winter wonder land.

Normally, I'd have gone back to sleep upon seeing that text. But something magical happened last night, and both the kids stayed asleep, so I didn't get woken up 3-4 times and I actually got some rest. Who the hell wakes up at 6:30 AM feeling rested and refreshed? Apparently me. My 10pm bedtime really paid off last night. But anyway, here I sit, blogging, sipping coffee, and only one child is awake (the good one). At some point today I have to bundle them up and let them go outside in it. Jazz is the only one who has a problem with this, because he screams his head off when it's time to go back in. Not crying, or whining, but straight up screaming.

And the bf just came back in the door. The roads are horrific, and he can't get past all the accidents to get to work. Apparently traffic is at a standstill all the way from Preston in Shep to Commerce Crossings, and there are several cars off the road on Conestoga Hill rd. Nice. See what happens when Louisville doesn't plan accordingly, or call off businesses for the day? Smh. Just another reason I'm glad we moved to Bullitt County.

Officially balls deep into coffee #2. Yum.


Btw, this is my most favorite mug ever. It holds like 3 cups of coffee. 

Well, this was pretty much a nonsense post. It doesn't have anything to do with anything. It just feels right I guess. I'm really wanting some breakfast, but not interested in making it at all. I'm hoping someone delivers a bacon, egg & cheese mcgriddle or two to my door. Ha. 

I guess I'll start some reviews. My Bzzagent campaign starts today, so I have to start with that. I'm going to my mom's with the kids tonight to do laundry, but will be back home tomorrow. Hopefully the bf does his taxes while we're gone so we can get that sweet refund back. New washer and dryer, here I come!!

Lol. I'm out you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment