Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PinchMe

Some of you may have heard of a website called PinchMe. It's a sample box website, and it's free of charge. Periodically (and for a very limited time) they offer new samples to try. If you log into the website on the day and time certain samples are released, you can order the high-end and more coveted samples, but they're snagged very quickly. Most other times you can log in and order the less fancy ones. Once you receive your samples in the mail, you provide feedback about the sample on the website.

So far I've ordered a gevalia coffee k-cup, a lotion sample, and a kotex sample. Unfortunately I've only received the gevalia sample. However, I was able to log in today at noon and snag a Montagne Jeuness spa mask, maxwell house coffee, and another lotion sample. I wont hold my breath for this, but HOPEFULLY they actually send them to me. I reeeeally want that mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment