Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Schick Hydro SIlk Sensitive Care Razor Bzzkit from BzzAgent

 BzzAgent


As some of you may know, I am involved with a number of websites that send you products to try and review, all for free. I got an invitation recently from BzzAgent to be part of their Shick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor BzzCampaign. The kit was to include a Shick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor, and several coupons. The campaign doesn't start until the 17th, but I got my bzzkit yesterday! 


I love the bumblebee packing tape they use. It's so cute!

So, I opened the box and here's all the goodies they sent me!

(This photo can be found on my Freebies post)

The kit included a card saying what to do once you receive your bzzkit. I still have to wait for the campaign to start before I can start bzzing about it though. It also included a coupon for a free can of Skintimate shave gel, which is AWESOME! Also included were four (4) coupons worth $4 off each for Shick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razors. I plan to hand these out to friends and family.  And lastly, a Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor with three blades included, and a travel cover. A helluva haul!


I love the razor. It's really impossible to cut yourself with this thing. It glides smoothly, and gives you a super close shave. I used to use mens Gilette disposable razors until I started using this because those were the only razors that gave me a close enough shave. But with this, you get a close shave and you don't have to feel weird for using man razors. Lol. The handle makes it easy to shave as well because it fits my hand better than a mens razor would. Their razors aren't meant to be used on legs, so it's shape is for guys to hold up to their faces--not legs. Hehe. I really like the moisturizing strip, too. It's so moisturizing in fact, that you almost don't even need shaving cream or shave gel. I would definitely recommend this product. 





No comments:

Post a Comment