Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ponds Cleansing Towelettes



Back at the end of September, Influenster had a virtual voxbox badge from Ponds. It was the Ponds BB+ BFF sweepstakes. There were three tasks for the badge, and the grand prize was a trip to the bahamas or something. I can't remember. But there was also a prize for 800 badge holders chosen at random to receive a package of Ponds makeup removing cleansing towelettes. The badge was available to all influensters, but as I said only 800 badge holders got chosen for that prize. And guess who won. :)

Me!!!

(This photo can also be found on my Freebies post)

I got them in the mail a couple of days ago. I was so freakin excited! I got the email December 17th saying I was a winner, but I didn't get any tracking info, so I didn't know when to expect them. So it was a nice treat to find in the mailbox. Good thing I checked the mail right after the mail truck pulled off, otherwise they'd have been frozen. We've had sub zero temps here, and everything freezes in a matter of minutes. 

I have tried them already, and I LOVE them. They're not harsh at all, didn't break me out, and they smell lovely. Plus, they clean my face even better than washing with face wash. I dyed my hair a few days ago, and apparently I'd had some leftover dye behind my ears and these cloths took it right off. A+ Ponds!! Great product!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm a member of Influenster too. Nice review. I love these face clothes and use them regularly.

    ReplyDelete