Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Marlboro freebie.

A while back (I don't remember when, I'm terrible at remembering sample order dates) I ordered a seasoning sample from Marlboro. It was only available to a certain amount of people at a certain time of day over a certain period of days. I was expecting one of those flat packets of seasoning you get at kroger or walmart for a buck. But that's not what I got.

(This photo can also be found on my Freebies post)

I got a FULL SIZE bottle of the stuff!! It's Weber Kick'n Chicken Seasoning. And the bottle lid is shaped like a little grill lid. It's so cute! Plus I got a recipe with it. W00t!!

Now, I haven't tried it yet, but a friend of mine says it's great. When I do use it, I promise I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Weber is a great brand, and I'm sure it wont disappoint. :)

Eat up, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment