Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just because I feel like it.

I'd really like to know who reads this. Other than Influenster and myself, of course. I'm dying to know. I'm not sure if you can leave an anonymous comment, but if possible, do it. Just give me a hint. Initials. Something that lets me know its you. It wont be weird. Unless you're one of the people I really really dislike..but unless you live in Indiana and are related to my child, then you have no need to be anonymous. I've let go pretty much everything in my past except my prejudice against those who shall not be named. They're literally like the Voldemort of Indiana. Moving on.

Since March or so, or whenever my last post before the most recent voxbox, I've had a fuck ton of bzzcampaigns. I was up to 8 at one point. It's a lot to deal with. I've had 10 since march. Trying to test out 8 different products, and doing all the activities for 8 different campaigns.. It was very overwhelming. I'm more comfortable with about 5, and right now I think I have 6. But lord, the free stuff I got! I got a full size box of Quaker crunchy granola, a full size bag of Starbucks blonde roast ground coffee, a pack of good2grow juice bottles; 3 bottle toppers, 4 bottles, plus a single bottle, childrens claritin in liquid and meltaways, Chobani yogurt coupons, a box FULL of coppertone sunscreen, four Special K moments snack bars, a Mild kit from Kroger including a bag of honey mustard and onion pretzel bites and a bag of guacamole rolled tortilla chips (plus two chip clips), a citrus squeezer and coupons for free meat at kroger, and the most recent one was 5 -200 fuel point coupons plus a 500 point one for Kroger. It's crazy!!!

Not to mention all the rest of the regular mail freebies. I've gotten so many, I stopped taking pics. No time for all that when you have a super needy toddler boy learning to potty train and abuse the word 'mommy'. I may change my name to something he cant pronounce.

I'm kidding.

And hey, summer is upon us! Yay! School is out, so there's so much more time to spend with both kiddos. I taught Rizzle how to ride a bike with no training wheels, so that was pretty awesome. This summer will be a bit short due to all the snow days, but we're going to try our best to make the most of it.

Ok, I'm too tired to type anymore. I have to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. how did you subscribe to receive them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's many many different websites for samples. I subscribe to about four of them and they send me emails about freebies for the day. For the full size products, go to Bzzagent.com. Fill out all the surveys, and they will choose you for a specific campaign, then send you products to try and review. It's a lot more lucrative than Influenster because they're constantly sending out invites for their campaigns. I just recently got a Littlest Pet Shop play set for my daughter, which was easily about $70 worth of free toys. My BF got a 4-in-one groomer from Schick. Go sign up!!

      Delete