Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Violet Voxbox from Influenster.

Haaaayyy!! SO! I got my Violet Voxbox from Influenster last week, and it had some AWESOME stuff inside!!! I have never gotten so many products from them in just one box! It was very exciting. I'm talkin' cheese and sprinkles exciting. So without further ado, I give you...The Violet Voxbox.


It's so..VIOLET! And it's pretty big. 




Look at all this great stuff! It's awesome, right? I got a SoyJoy bar (Cranberry), a bottle of Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color in Reef Rat, a Goody Athletique headband, a can of Not Your Mother's Cleak Freak Dry Shampoo, and a Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Mask. 



I really liked the SoyJoy bar. It went great with coffee, y'all. 





Also, the mud mask was FANTASTIC! I've never felt anything like that on my face before. Yes, I realize I look like leatherface, but hey..it felt good. Extremely cool and tingly feeling. I loved it. Also, I'm wearing my Goody Athletique headband in the photo. I like the headband, and it's cute and all, but just like all other headbands I've used, it slid right off my head. I'll have to get some bobby pins to secure it if i want to continue to wear it. 


Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the nail polish on yet. I haven't had time to use it (I've got two kiddos who keep me busy ALL THE TIME) but if the brand challenge comes up, I will definitely be doing that sucker. 

So, I hope you've all enjoyed seeing all the products in my Violet Voxbox. I know I loved getting them! My next box will be the brand challenge prize from the Stay Matte Voxbox..and those goodies are going to be SPECTACULAR! Thanks for reading, guys!

Eat up, y'all!

*I received all products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*

No comments:

Post a Comment